Date:
Sat, 10 Aug 2013 07:23:49 +1200
I use Blurb to publish limited runs of books. See http://bit.ly/10YIQjk for
details and discounts

with best wishes
Roger

----- Original Message -----
From: Cindy Boyer
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Friday, August 09, 2013 4:16 AM
Subject: [MUSEUM-L] Print on Demand books?

Does anyone have experience with a print on demand service for books?

We are down to the last few copies of a book that has seasonal appeal. We
don't want to store hundreds of copies, but want to make it available year
round for the occasional inquiry and then print perhaps 100 when the season
rolls around.

Has anyone undertaken this - how did it work out for you, what did you
learn?

Thanks!

Cindy Boyer