From:
Rebecca Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Oct 2003 09:17:58 -0500
Hi Dustin

I am a grad student, and am at a paid internship right now, in which I do get
credit.  However,  I interned at a museum for a summer, and was not paid and
did not get any kind of credit, but I have that extra experience under my
belt.  So, even though you may not get paid for one or credit for that matter,
it would still help build your resume, and there are museums who take unpaid,
uncredited interns.

Rebecca Smith
IUPUI