From:
Katherine Bolinger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Mar 2002 15:32:34 -0600
Lori,
    Sorry to confuse you on a Monday. Let me see if I can clear this up.
There are a few words common to both British and American English that are
spelled differently, like words that end in -ize here would end in -ise
there, please don't ask for more examples, it's Monday for me too. I read
both brochures carefully and every word was identical, each letter the same.
Everything was spelled using British English, which would make an American
English teacher cringe if those spellings were submitted on a paper written
in the states.