From:
Greg Koos <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Apr 2000 18:00:23 -0500
Ross and M. Indigo are pretty much on target. However we must remember "that to each generation all things are new.  Many of the people who are posting quesries about careeers are new to teh field and new to the list. I find the queries to be informatative. They help me understand
the expectations of people who are soon to be our colleagues.
Greg Koos
McLean Co. Museum of History
Bloomington IL