From:
Ware Petznick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Jul 2006 22:33:29 -0400
Dear Mr. Vadney

I was pleased to see an email from you, given your work for the Stickley company. The McFaddin-Ward House has some Stickley furniture, although I believe they are all Gustav's work. Perhaps there will be an occasion to consult you about your collection?

I am concerned though that you replied to my email by saying "don't bad mouth the for-profit sector." I don't know if this is a direct response to what I said or just implied. I have no reason to bad-mouth any collection. I am all for whatever we can do to preserve art. If only more corporations kept better records about their own work... my research would be much easier if they did!

Sincerely,
Ware Petznick