From:
Janice Klein <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Oct 2006 11:24:08 -0500
The website of the Registrars Committee of the American Association of
Museums ( HYPERLINK "http://www.rcaaam.org"www.rcaaam.org) has very detailed
information about Old Loan legislation, including a complete summary of the
workshop sponsored by RC-AAM in 2004 on the subject of "found in
collections".   Run, do not walk to this site.

janice

Janice Klein
DIrector, Mitchell Museum of the American Indian
HYPERLINK "mailto:[log in to unmask]"[log in to unmask]
HYPERLINK "http://www.mitchellmuseum.org"www.mitchellmuseum.org