From:
Jane McKee <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Nov 1998 17:12:55 EST
The line opens when the museum opens (10 am, 11 am on Sunday, I think), but
you should (must) get in line early, well before opening, to get a ticket. I
went on a Monday for 7 am and got to see the show in the 10 am hour. However,
on the weekend, I would get there for 6 am. There are some vendors out early
with coffee and such, and there's a Starbucks one block away.

>Does anyone know what time the ticket line opens for the daily tickets to the
Van