From:
David Formanek <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 17 Oct 1999 23:05:25 EDT
In a message dated 10/15/99 11:12:22 PM, [log in to unmask] writes:

>Miner, Horace (1956). "Body Ritual among the Nacirema." The American
>
>Anthropologist, 58:503-507
>

>Annie

We used it in ninth grade (we were 14 years old) history/literature "core"
curriculum with science-fiction slant--now that I think about it, our
teacher, Suzy McKee Charnas, must have been a very brilliant woman. I bought
a copy in used-book hardcover some years ago, which suppresses the report on
the excavations at Grand Central Station.

David Formanek

USS Constitution Museum
Cyrus E. Dallin Art Museum
www.Dallin.org

Affiliations listed for identification purposes only. Opinions contained in
this e-mail are the writer's own.

Museum-L" (without the quotes).