From:
Eric Siegel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 May 1998 09:38:58 -0300
The Museums Council of New York is having its regular meeting on May 21 at
6:15 in the evening at the Cloisters.  We will be greeted by William Wixom,
the Michel David-Weill Chairman of the Cloisters, and have a curators tour,
followed by dinner.  The cost is $25.00 and the attendance is limited to
60, so please call Diane Squillari at (718) 347 3276 for details on how to
register.

The NY Hall of Science is hosting Dr. Saroj Ghose, Director General of the
National Council of Science Museums of India, on Monday May 18th at 2:00
PM.  He will lecture with audio-visual material, on Indian science museums.
 Please contact me at this email address if you are interested in attending.

Eric Siegel
Chairman,
Museums Council of New York City