From:
Nancy J Russell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Jan 1998 23:45:27 EST
I agree with Adrienne about the "Friends" epidose last Thursday.
Unfortunately  they aren't always so accurate--Like Ross the
paleontologist who was putting together the exhibit on Homo erectus. But
it was still a funny episode -- including an ending where Ross and Rachel
spent the night in the Homo eructus exhibit and awoke to find a school
group staring at them.

Other museum-related entertainment comedies I recommend for their museum
issues/portrayals are:

Fierce Creatures        (including zoo issues, ethics, marketing and
competing               for visitors and their money)

Bean            (including personnel, security, conservation and
marketing               issues)

Relic           (I realize this one isn't technically in the comedy
genre but it is                 laughable).

Does anyone have any other suggestions?

Nancy Russell
Curator
Bent's Old Fort NHS