From:
"Gregory, David" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Mar 2005 14:59:01 -0500
Good Greetings ~

I think that volunteers need to immersed in the activities of the
organization and must be included in the newsletter distribution.  Gosh, why
not term this a benefit of volunteering.  Volunteer news, names,  and
activities should likewise be listed in your newsletter.

The disconnect that I see is having volunteers that are not members.  It
seems to me that if they are interested enough to volunteer, then they
should be converted to members.

Best ...

Life is not a spectator sport.

--Jackie Robinson, 1964