From:
Helen Glazer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Jan 1997 09:41:29 -0500
Since the topic of digital cameras came up recently I thought this would
be of interest.  I just received the February '97 issue of "MacAddict"
magazine, with a
feature story comparing 4 digital cameras.  They had the good idea of
showing side-by-side comparisons of how each camera rendered the same
scene, and took pictures in different situations (dark area, distant, up
close, etc.).

By the way, I recommend this magazine for people with Macs.  It comes
with a CD-ROM with interesting shareware and demos, and I've found some
good practical information.  The issue on how to keep your Mac
trouble-free was worth the price of the year's subscription.

--Helen Glazer
Exhibitions Director
Goucher College
Baltimore, MD, USA