From:
David Harvey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Jun 2005 19:45:22 -0400
Elizabeth,

I have had direct experience with dry pipe systems in several
collections and archives storage areras that constantly leak rusty oil
drippings where the threaded ends of the pipes are joined. If you walk
through and keep scanning the dry pipe systems you will inevitably see
drips just hanging in these spots - not good!

Cheers!
Dave

David Harvey
Conservator