From:
Laura Mars <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 3 Sep 1994 14:32:09 EDT
I belong to a few discussion groups and find the quality varies along with
the people and their interests.  Museum-L happens to have a high level of
discussion without a lot of unnecessary and nasty flaming, which makes this
quite a pleasant list of mail to open daily.

On the other hand, my mail box is very often filled with too many letters
from this group, and I would prefer to read it in digest form.  There is one
other digest I receive on a daily basis (Stagecraft) and the quality is also
quite high and there are very serious people involved in that list as well.

The digest form does not seem to *reduce* the quality of the discusssion or
negate the nature of the reason for the group to begin with.  I think the
digest form is a great option.

............now how does one change to the Digest form?  :) or is only a
Newsgroup now posssible?............or am I totally confused and I shall
remain a member of Museum-L in this form for all of eternity?

regards,