From:
Nicholas Tuele <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 May 2005 11:21:27 -0700
Hello Heather,

Our museum has used the firm of Andre & Knowlton which is based in
Victoria, BC but are renowned for their work in the international arena.
You may wish to add them to your list. Their website may be found at
http://www.andreknowlton.com/beta/

They do superb work.

Nick Tuele (ph. 652 1455)
Board Member