From:
Gail Colby <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Nov 1998 11:32:06 -0900
We are in the process of setting up a new museum to house a collection that
has been donated to us.  The collection contains archaeological,
ethnological, natural history items (including taxidermy mounts), and
artwork.  The materials are predominately Native Alaskan.  I am interested
in hearing from people using Snap and Minisis M3 to get their opinions of
the utility of these programs.

Thanks in advance.

Gail R. Colby, Coordinator, Special Collections
Alaska Heritage Center
Prince William Sound Community College
PO Box 97
Valdez, AK 99686