From:
"Robert T. Handy" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Jul 1998 09:00:11 -0500
Try the one below.

------
Robert Handy
Brazoria County Historical Museum
museum_bob
http://www.bchm.org

----------
From:   mhgouveia[SMTP:[log in to unmask]]
Sent:   Thursday, July 16, 1998 8:53 AM
To:     [log in to unmask]
Subject:        Evaluating an exhibition

Dear Museum-L's

I'm preparing a paper for my MA in Museum Studies and would like to
evaluate a particular exhibition from the point of view of the display of
the objects, the cases, the labels, the lightening, etc. I mean an
evaluation made by a museum professional rather than by the public and a
traditional exhibition, not an interactive one.

I have some bibliography but would like to know if there are Web sites
devoted to museum exhibitions. Having surfed a lot in these last days, I
found nothing ...

Thanks for your help

Margarida Gouveia
Universidade Nova de Lisboa