From:
"E. L. Wimett" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Feb 1997 14:28:51 GMT
I would like to assist in Anne Ciurro, but her original message appears to
have scrolled off the list before I read it.  Can anyone give me her email
address?

BTW, I worked for Blackbaud for 9 years before returning to the nonprofit
world and can probably straighten out some of the confusion indicated by
the quote from her original message and Mr. Baron's reply.  For example The
Raiser's Edge was and is designed to work WITH Microsoft Office (which was
Blackbaud's recommended ancillary package for at least 6 years before I
left).  And, The Raiser's Edge is primarily for membership and donation
tracking, not fund accounting which require different programs, also
offered by Blackbaud.  (But The Raiser's Edge does work reasonably well
with several other accounting packages, though it is not as tightly
integrated, of course.)

Robert A. Baron <[log in to unmask]>