From:
eva van der haar <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Feb 1998 12:32:13 +0100
Hi,my name is Eva van der Haar.
I'm a 21-years old female at the Reinwardt Academy in Amsterdam.
In order to finish my museology study, I would like to develop an
educational program during a 4 months stay, as a placement in a foreign city.
Now I am looking for an institution with a good/outstanding educational
policy where I can work on this project. The idea is that I will be
stationed at that particular institution from September till December 1998.
I used to live in Phoenix, Arizona and I traveled throughout the West-Coast
of the US. For this project I would like to focus on institutions in the
Chicago-area and the East-Coast of the US. Especially those who have
contemporary art -and designcollections, since those are the two subjects I
would like to specialize myself in.

Kind regards,
Eva van der Haar
e-Mail adress:[log in to unmask]