From:
"VANBUREN, STEPHEN" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 May 2005 08:39:14 -0500
While not used for bugs, we were fortunate to have walk-in low
temperature freezers available on campus to stabilize soaked historic
newspapers -- one of the benefits of working near an animal science
program.

Stephen Van Buren, C.A.
UNIVERSITY Archivist and Special Collections Librarian
BL241/Box 2115
North Campus Drive
Brookings, SD  57007
605-688-4906