From:
Angela Steiner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Jan 1997 08:43:48 -0500
Following is information for a conservation list that I belong to.  I
subscribed to [log in to unmask]  Also following all the sender
etc stuff is a list of the topics for today's particular listing so that
you can get an idea of the types of information that is discussed on this
list.  Hope this helps!!