From:
Greg Graham <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Sep 1997 23:00:47 -0400
John Bunch of University of Virgina inquired about Photography Exhibits on WWW,
that might be accessable to students. The works of Chuck Samuels, from the
exhibit
"Before the Camera" (Canadian Museum of Contemporary Photography) are now
featured
on the Art Integrety website (  http://www.odyssee.net/~tom2/fine/  ). These
include the
self reflective commentary on art and photographic tradition (eg, "After
Weston", "After
Avedon", "After Bullock", etc.) Good Material for student discussion.

Also on the same site is a selection of Robert Del Tredici's photography -
nuclear era documentary
and a priceless view of Orsen Welles.

The site is commercial -- that is the work featured is offered for sale --
but as a consultant to the site
I feel I can safely refer your students to it.

Greg Graham, [log in to unmask]
Balandis Graham Consulting -- arts management
Art Integrity -- Your Gallery on the Web    http://www.odyssee.net/~tom2/fine/
Telephone (819) 684-3942