From:
John Nichols <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Apr 1998 09:02:59 -0400
Dear Jennifer,

The American Federation of Arts offers an excellent insurance program called
Artsure that will resolve the sort of problems you are having (at below market
rates for annual blanket polices).  Call our Artsure Representative, Lynn
Marcin, at Huntington Block Insurance in Washington, DC,  Phone: 800-424-8830.

This will also help you to direct more money into programing where it belongs.

Best Wishes,

John W. Nichols
Director of  Museum Services