From:
Ruth Bryant Power <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Apr 1997 19:47:13 -0400
Judy,

As regards question #1, I have no experience to help there.

As regards question #2, I worked with Advanced Argus for Windows (1C Release)
with the PHIDO project in Philadelphia (Pennsylvania Historical Society,
Atwater Kent Museum, Civil War Library and Museum, and Civic Center Museum),
and have seen it at the Mint Museum.  I currently work with the 1D Release of
Intermediate Argus for Windows at the Brandywine River Museum in Chadds Ford,
PA, and love it a lot.  It is a vast improvement over version 1C.  I know
Janice Dockerty, late of the Historical Society of Delaware thought the 1D
Release was a great improvement over 1C.  I've not heard from anyone else
lately.

I'd love to hear the results of your query off list, if not here.

As regards questions #3 and #4, I have no information.

If you decide on Questor, please let me know what you think of it.  If I can
help in any way, I'd be more than happy to.

Ruth Bryant Power
Registration Assistant
Brandywine River Museum