From:
Rick Shore <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Sep 1997 09:10:59 -0600
Dear Friends,

My boss, Rick Shore, asked these lists for advice before, and he was
impressed with how helpful everyone was.  I hope that someone out there can
help us out this time,  too.

I work with "Envenomators," a traveling exhibit on venomous snakes.  I'm
sure that many of you have been involved with the scheduling of traveling
exhibits.  Those that have will understand my frustration when an
institution that we had been talking to about certain dates for so long
that we had blocked it off on the planning calendar decided not to continue
with discussions.

I understand that things just go that way sometimes, and I hope that we can
work something out with that institution at a later date, but it leaves me
in a bit of a bind.

Unexpectedly, I have an open spot in my schedule for January 15 - May 15,
1998.  That's uncomfortable close.

By any strange chance or coincidence, does anyone out there need a
traveling exhibit on venomous snakes this coming Spring?  If so, please
write me at [log in to unmask] (I'm just borrowing Rick's account since he's
subscribed to these lists.)

Many, many thanks for your help and indulgence.

Corie Conwell