From:
Kristen Laise <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Feb 2005 08:40:15 -0500
Amanda,

Heritage Preservation has also published with Abrams "Caring for Your
Family Treasures," which was specifically written with the personal
collector or family historian in mind with ample illustrations and easy
to understand instructions. Like "Caring for Your Collections," and all
Heritage Preservation publications, it was written with the guidance of
professional conservators.

Ordering information for "Caring for Your Family Treasures" and "Caring
for Your Collections" is available at www.heritagepreservation.org
--click the "bookstore" link or call Lucy Kurtz at 888-388-6789.

Kristen Overbeck Laise
Director, Heritage Health Index
Heritage Preservation
1012 14th Street NW, Suite 1200