From:
"Hurst, Jennifer CTR NAUTICUS" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Mar 2008 16:30:58 -0400
Wow,

I didn't think of printing on the back!  What a good idea!  I found some
antique-esque photo folders, and I think what we are going to do is buy
a printer and paper and ink then insert the photos into the photo
folder, embossed with out museum information.  Perhaps now I will
include an insert with the exhibit information inside.

Thank you,

Jennifer