From:
"R. Murphy" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 26 Nov 1994 16:16:18 GMT
[log in to unmask] (Mark Foster) wrote:

 I would especially like
> to hear from anyone who has shared poems with science
> students or incorporated poetry into science-related
> writings or museum exhibits.  Thanks,

Poetry is making a comeback because, ta da, the metaphorical
language used in poetry is useful in developing the language
for things like quantum theory or, gasp, even art.

I see more "poetically" structured exhibits lately, where one
thing does not necessarily lead to another but demands
interaction. Unfortunately, they tend to be accompanied by
long didactic wall labels.

Now, back to Wordsworth...

Robbin Murphy