From:
Jane Sarre <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Mar 1999 22:21:02 +0100
The Museum of Kent Life, Cobtree, Maidstone, UK is restoring a historic
village hall - it was taken down at it's old site and they received money
from the Heritage Lottery Fund to restore it and rebuild it. I\don't know
about their policies but you could call them on 00 44 (0) 1622 763936. The
director's name is Nigel Chew.

Jane