Date:
Tue, 9 Apr 2002 08:23:39 -0700
Hello all!
I have been set to task to manage the production of
the musuem's annual report.  The budget is very small,
so I am going to do the layout myself.  In the past it
was an extremely long document, and poorly produced.
I would like to reduce the size and up the production
value.  Can you help me out with samples?

I am looking for publications that were produced on a
low budget.  One or two colors only.  Nothing too
slick.  Regarding length, anyone have a good example
of a short annual report, or any thoughts on reducing
the size of the document.  What information is most
important to have, least important?

If you could please mail examples to me it would be
greatly appreciated.
Thanks!

Amy Kleinert
Marketing Manager