From:
Murph the Surf <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 Jun 1996 21:12:24 -0500
A few Web sites we've found this week at artnetweb we thought would be
of interest to the group. Some may have been found on this list so
please forgive the repetition:

Intelligent Agent
(http://www.intelligent-agent.com)
Monthly newsletter on the use of interactive media and technology in
arts and education.

Mute
(http://metamute.co.uk)
Quarterly art techno newspaper from London.

Ebon Fisher
(http://www.interport.net/~outpost/ebon.html)
Artist

Ancient World Web Meta Index
(http://atlantic.evsc.virginia.edu/julia/AW/meta.html)

Trojan Gold Tour
(http://www.sisna.com/users/gvs/TrojanGold1.html)

GhostWatcher
(http://www.flyvision.org/sitelite/Houston/GhostWatcher)
A videocam project by June Houston.

FLUXLIST
(http://scribble.com/FLUXLIST/)
To promote an exhange of ideas about the past, present and future of
Fluxus.

Text 21
(http://LAS.alfred.edu/~text21/)
A symposium on the future of the written word from Alfred University

KUNSTcoop Art-War+Peace Sculpture Plan
(http://www.zerberus.de/kcoopawp/)

"L'Esprit Nouveau et les Po&euml;tes," Guillaume Apollinaire
(http://www4.torget.se/artbin/art/pguillaume.html)

Synagogue Space
(http://www.panix.com/~ilduce/)
Art and performance space situated in a former synagogue on New York's
Lower East Side.

ArtNet Magazine
(http://www.artnet.com/magazine.html)
A must read for keeping up with the new, improved art world.

Europe Online: Visual Arts
(http://www.europeonline.com/intl/local/art_leis/visualar/fhvisual.htm)

scanner
(http://www.obsolete.com/scanner/spore/)

Burtz Virtual Atelier
(http://www.burtz.ch/)
Good resource for artists.

Damien Hirst Biography
(http://www.illumin.co.uk/britishart/artists/dh/dh_biog.html)

First Monday
(http://www.firstmonday.dk)
Peer-reviewed, electronic journal dedicated to the Internet, and
only available on the Internet.

Guerrilla Girls
(http://www.voyagerco.com/gg/gg.html)

Joseph Nechvatal
(http://www.dom.de/arts/artists/jnech/)
Artist

TAKH, The Society for the Przewalski Horse
(http://king.dom.de/takh/)
The horse depicted on the cave paintings of Lascaux.

CrAteRs on the MoOn
(http://this.is/live)
Iceland's first real time broadcast via the net.

--
ROBBIN MURPHY, creative director, artnetweb
[log in to unmask]  -- http://artnetweb.com