From:
Joe Honn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Oct 2001 14:16:35 -0500
Jerry,

I work for an exhibit manufacturer. This problem sounds like one that we could easily solve through the use of our CNC equipment. We could make either stickers or plastic cutouts. The number of 8,000 would present no problems. We probably have the images that you need on file in our
graphics department already. If you are interested in discussing this off line, you can reach me at 773-736-6699 ext. 242

joe honn