From:
Ashley LaVigne <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Jun 2017 09:31:13 -0400
Hello Everyone!

I am looking for a program that allows us to discreetly watermark our photographs. Apparently my director has come across a method that allows you to embed watermarks that won't show up until someone attempts to print the photograph. We are looking for this because he is concerned about people pirating our images out of our walking tour app or other social media outlets that aren't protected, and he doesn't want me to watermark stamp/lock them in photoshop. We attempted to use the Digimarc program but it is $5000 dollars for organizations and for a small historical society operating on a very tiny budget of less than a 125K per year, that is not something we can afford to do just to watermark maybe 100 photos per year.

Does anyone have any programs or suggestions for us?

Looking forward to your help! Thanks in advance!