From:
Helen Glazer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Mar 1997 23:34:29 -0500
Reading the message below reminded me that artist-run spaces and
organizations have also been doing interesting activities of this kind
for many years.  The National Association of Artists' Organizations
(NAAO) will be putting out an updated version of its member directory
over the summer, I think.  The listings will include descriptions of the
organizations, so that if you want to locate groups doing this kind of
programming, you should be able to find them.

NAAO
918 F Street, NW
Washington, DC 20004
(202) 347-6350