From:
McClung Museum <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Sep 1997 18:52:53 -0400
On Thu, 18 Sep 1997 [log in to unmask] wrote:

> I am trying to put together a list of museum related lists like the museum-L
> list. Are there lists for curators, educators, fabrication and production,
> etc.?

Have you tried the LISZT, "the premier directory of publicly
accessible mailing lists," which contains nearly 72,000 listings?

LISZT's URL is:

        http://www.liszt.com

Another potential source of such information is TILE.NET, at:

        http://www.tile.net

Another source of similar and related information is provided by
Search the Net, at:

        http://www.nova.edu/Inter-Links/search/search.html

Hope this helps.  --Jim Reca