From:
Lisa Moellering <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Feb 2003 15:54:40 -0600
Thanks so much for you reply.  I think our maintenance staff would be happy
with a 16 foot ladder - right now they use a 40 ft. extension ladder - too
scary.  I think we will have to go with a lift.  Scaffolding was another
suggestion that sounds interesting.  Now to find the money!

Thanks again.

Regards,

Lisa Moellering
Curator of Collections/Registrar