From:
Wendy Claire Jessup <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Feb 2005 14:26:13 -0500
Christian:

You might contact the National Trust (hello: NTHP folks out there...).
Back in 1994, when I developed the conference and edited the conference
proceedings for "Conservation in Context:  Finding a Balance for the
Historic House Museum" (NTHP, 1995), the Trust planned to send copies of
the book to every HHM in the country.  I can't remember the number that
were sent out or the print run.  The conference and the publication (and
I believe the distribution of the book) were sponsored by the National
Trust through the generous support of the Andrew W. Mellon Foundation.

Wendy Claire Jessup
President and Conservator
Wendy Jessup and Associates, Inc.
1814 N. Stafford St,