From:
Henry Grunder <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Oct 1996 08:59:31 EDT
Concur . . . and note also _Selection of Materials for Use in
the Storage and Display of Museum Objects_, by Lorna R. Lee and
David Thickett, noticed in _AIC News_, September 1996, p. 26. My
copy hasn't yet arrived from British Museum Press, so all I
have to go on is that notice. A predictable characteristic will
be the need to translate UK brand & proprietary names into US,
as with "Perspex" + "Plexiglas" etc.
Henry Grunder
Conservation/Preservation Coordinator
The Library of Virginia