From:
"Andrew J. Morris" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Jul 1994 00:04:27 -0400
Thanks to all who responded to my question (both here and via e-mail) about
where to post my cataloguing program for small museum collections. It has
been posted to CICA (ftp.cica.indiana.edu) which is 'mirrored' to many other
archive sites, such as WUSTL and OHIO-STATE; to which it will be sent
sometime in the coming month. I have a friend on Compuserve who will upload
it there in the near future, and it is also available here on Delphi to
subscribers of this service.

For those who do not have ftp capability, I will send the program e-mail in
UU encoded format (I UU encoded the ZIP'd file, so you need both UU decode
and unzip utilities to extract the program and installation files), upon
request. (This offer for UU encoded version good only in July, after that I
need to clear it from my workspace).

If all else fails and you MUST have it snail-mail, send a check for $10
(shipping/handling fee, does not include or replace the $49 registration fee
for program if you decide to use it) to: Andrew J. Morris, P.O. Box 535,
Farmington, MI  48332.

Thanks again for all your help.

    Andrew J. Morris