From:
Scott Reuter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 25 Oct 1997 08:24:39 -0800
Dear Ken,
In my opinion, the most important thing to take into account before you
design your pedestals is to make both the bottom and the top of the
pedestals removable, so that you can weight or secure the bottom to the
floor, and you can remove the top for ease of mounting/securing the object
to the pedestal. Depending onn the design, a pedestal with a removable top
that has a decorative moulding on it can also be used as a showcase by
adding an acrylic vitrine.

Best Regards,
Scott Reuter
Exhibit Safety Services