Date:
Thu, 27 Feb 1997 08:52:01 -0200
I have not seen anybody mention the WWW Virtual Library of Museums yet.
Initially point you browsers at http://www.icom.org/vlmp

This list is maintained by Jonathan Bowen and sponsored by ICOM. You will
also find pointers to mirror sites depending on which continent you are.

You might also look at the South African Museums Association (SAMA) homepage
at http://www.paperless.co.za/public/SAMA

This site has an official list of South African museums, a very few of which
have WWW links.

Cheers for now

Glyn Balkwill

National Cultural History Museum      Tel   27 (0)12 3411320
PO Box 28088                          Fax   27 (0)12 3416146
SUNNYSIDE                             Email [log in to unmask]
0132  RSA

Website       http://www.paperless.co.za/public/nchm/

All opinions expressed are very definitely my own