From:
Heather McClenahan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 23 Mar 2008 06:15:54 -0600
Despite Brian's pox, we use MS Publisher. It's quite versatile and can look
as professional as you want it to -- you don't have to use the templates.
(We also have a very nice printer -- we print 600 a quarter -- who is
willing to work through the program's idiosyncrasies. All of those come from
transferring it from one computer to another.) We tried In Design for about
a year and just about pulled out our hair. We did not find it the least bit
user friendly. If you are printing in house rather than sending it to a
printer, Publisher is a snap.

Heather McClenahan, museum assistant/web master
Los Alamos Historical Society
http://www.losalamoshistory.org
P.O. Box 43
1921 Juniper St.