From:
Kathy Henri <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Apr 2003 13:55:14 -0700
I guess I should have been more clear. Our docents are all unpaid
volunteers. We're a medium-size regional history and art museum with 10 paid
staff, no volunteer coordinator and no HR dept., so we couldn't stay open
without our dedicated group of docent volunteers.

That said, thanks to Terry for her quick reply!

Kathy Henri
Collections Manager
Ventura County Museum of History & Art
100 E. Main Street