From:
Rusty Baker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Jun 2005 09:47:08 -0400
Our small art museum's board is very involved in work on special events to
generate revenue, and every special event lately has been beefed up with an
auction component.  However, there is little in the way of consistency in
our approach to these auctions and how we communicate with artists who
donate work to us to sell.  Does anyone have an auction policy that they
would be willing to share with us?  If you have a document you are willing
to email me, please do so off-list at the addy below.

Thanks,
Rusty Baker
Executive Director
Susquehanna Art Museum