From:
Casey Seger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Jun 2019 15:25:47 -0400
Hello All,

Happy Friday everyone! I'm hoping to get some help here as I'm not finding anything online regarding this topic. Can anyone direct me to information about or know about the difference between the IR, IRC, IRC+, and EVP designation on PAR30 and PAR38 Halogen Bulbs from Philips? I'm running up against a lack of information and I just want to know what the difference might be in these choices before I order more bulbs for our museum.

Thanks,

Casey Seger
Great Plains Art Museum
Registrar