From:
Elizabeth Walton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Oct 2003 15:11:11 -0400
The best paper wigs I have done were done with he twisty paper you can get at art supply stores. it looks almost like rope, but can be twisted and opened to different sizes, etc. It works best attached bit by bit with a gluegun to buckram skullcaps made to fit the mannequins, using the scull caps makes them removeable without harming the mannequins. You can also use wigs, or other things, but I prefer the paper as it is easy to shape and is very unobtrusive in white or off white.

Elizabeth Walton
www.clotheslinejournal.com