From:
Elizabeth Walton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 Oct 2007 08:23:52 -0700
Perhaps get archival boxes (basic ones are relatively cheap from Hollinger) and for extra dust mitigation wrap the box in poly (but not completely airtight) You can get large poly covers and bags at Uline.

That would keep the dust out and save you the extra handling of the books that takes place with wrapping them, while also keeping them somewhat visible in case you need to access part of the collection.