From:
Bernard Barryte <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Oct 1998 15:52:23 -0700
First I want to thank all of those who have sent me texts from their own
institutions as well as those who have provided references.  Several
indicated that an excellent text appears on p. 144 of "Museum Security" by
Bob Tillotson published by ICOM and International Committee on Museum
Security.  We do not have a copy (its being ordered), but I would be
grateful for now if some kind soul would fax a copy to me at:  650/
725-0464.  Thank you very much.
Bernard Barryte,
Chief Curator/Cantor Center for Visual Arts
Stanford University

Bernard Barryte
Associate Director / Chief Curator
Iris & B. Gerald Cantor Center for Visual Arts at Stanford University
Stanford, CA 94305-5060

tel:  650/ 725-0466  fax: 650/ 725-0464