From:
Calum Ewing <EWINGCN@[142.227.141.1]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Jan 1997 11:40:05 -400
Hello all,

The Nova Scotia Museum of Natural History is in the process of
updating our specimen condition report forms.  We would very much
appreciate receiving copies of forms or procedures from other
natural history museums, and/or hearing any comments on your
approach (eg. forms specific to each discipline/collection or a 'one
form fits all' approach).

Thanks in advance for any information you can provide.  Please send
any materials to, or contact:

Chris Lavergne - Conservator
Phone  (902) 424-6476
Fax      (902) 424-0560