From:
Charity Counts <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Aug 2005 15:42:38 -0400
The Children's Museum of Indianapolis invites you to host Bones: an
Exhibit Inside You at a discounted rate!

This hands-on exhibit invites visitors to slip out of their skin and
discover their bones. Bones encourages families to explore how different
cultures use bones, learn about how what we wear can impact our bones and
discover activities that will keep their bones strong. They can even
compare their own bones to the bones of other animals.

Three floorplans of Bones are offered: 6000 sq. ft., 4500 sq. ft. and 3500
sq. ft.

Bones has traveled internationally from Charlotte, NC to Mexico City and
is currently available for spring and fall 2006 as well as summer and fall
2007. Be the next to host this fun, family-friendly exhibit!

For pricing information, contact me at [log in to unmask] or
call 317-704-3520.

Best,
Charity

Charity Counts